Thursday, December 27, 2018

Fresh Dose of An Ironic Plethora of Thoughts



  • Most important things in life:
    • God/Faith
    • Family
    • Making sure to put the recycle bin out the week after Christmas #boxplethora
  • I am no longer in the dating world, but if I still was my profile would certainly list something like: “Seeking- someone who updates their smart phone apps regularly.”
  • Somehow as technology advances further and further, it takes longer and longer for a high definition television to turn on.
  • One of my favorite things in life is how quickly Google’s 2-step verification text message comes through to your phone after trying to login to a new computer and typing in your password. Sometimes it almost feels like it sends before you even click the button.  I actually just do this out of pure amusement sometimes.
  • There's the pressure/nerves of speaking in front of large groups.  Then there's the pressure/nerves of coming down the stretch of the last few holes in golf playing match play.  Then there's the pressure/nerves of standing in the Qdoba line and ordering for your entire family.  This takes stress to a whole new level. 
  • I was in a gas station the other day looking for a standard Reese's candy bar.  1 hour and 15 minutes later after being blinded by orange in every direction and sifting through the 432 different kinds of Reese's I found it.  I'm happy to say that this is one of the most proud accomplishments of 2018. 


No comments:

Post a Comment