Sunday, November 28, 2010

More Randomness

Randomness continued:

-         Isn’t it funny how Brown sounds so normal as the name of a prestigious university.  I have a hard time believing had they named it Purple that it would sound as normal.

-         My favorite text that Mobes ever sent me: “I’d like two McRibs please.”  “Ok, please pull around and we’ll have them for you shortly.”  “Do you realize that I’m a zombie?”  “Your McRibs will be available immediately.” 

-         Who decided that red gets to be on top of the stoplight? 

-         Albert Rollenby

-         Nice work Arizona, Kansas St., and Kentucky for all choosing the same university nickname.  Oooooooooh Wildcats, very creative.

-         How come the only state that gets to have its own shirts is Hawaii?  I’m going to create Minnesotan shirts.

-         Let’s just go ahead and remove the second “c” before the first “t” in Connecticut. 

-         Dear Progressive: Please stop the white background commercials with Flo in them.  They are horrible.  I am a current customer and almost want to reconsider since I hate these commercials so much.  Thank you.

-         When did ESPN decide to lower case the “ers” in 49ers and 76ers?  It looks funny scrolling across the Bottom Line, but looks entirely normal in the sentence above.

-         Let’s just go ahead and invent something that works as rapidly as a microwave, but cools instead of heats.

-         For some reason I always called Best Western Hotels Burger King when I was younger.  I think it was because of the crown.  What happened to Burger King giving out those kid crowns btw?

-         Chapstick, Kleenex, Q-Tips, Band-Aids, and others did a very good job of marketing their products.  Do you ever ask anyone for an adhesive strip or a facial tissue?  Exactly.

-         I was the first one to wear a Zephyr Graphics (the popular hats that say the team name ie “Cocks” on the front) hat in Stillwater High School; I don’t care what anyone says. 

-         Why does dreamt get to be the only word in the English language that ends in “mt” ?

-         Why does UCONN get to go by the letter U and half their university’s name?  UWash, UMinn or others don’t quite have the same catch.  I again blame it on that unnecessary second “c.” 

2 comments:

  1. It is legal in MN to drive without a windshield, but illegal to drive without windshield wipers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you are funny!
    Sincerely,
    Albert Rollenby

    ReplyDelete